For Class 12 Students
(Students studying in XII)
Starting from : 15th March 2019
Ending on : 05th May, 2020
Class Frequency : 7 Days in a Week
Hours : 210 Hours
Tests During Course : Weekly Test ,Monthly Test ,Chapter Test,Unit Test,Mock Test,Online Assesment
Course Highlights :
- Students will be thoroughly prepared for Class XII Board Exams as well as Medical Entrance Exams.
- After their board rxams students can join Crash Course from 15th March 2020 to 10th May 2020 to appear for Medical Entrance exams.[NEET–1st Sunday of May month, AIIMS–Last Sunday of May month, JIPMER–1st Sunday of June month].
- Focus will be given to all students for the preparation of NEET/AIIMS/JIPMER and additional special tests may be conducted for students who excel well.
- Individual attention will be given to all students and evaluation on their progress will be done periodically.
- Regular tests will be conducted as per the School / Entrance exam pattern. This would ensure excellent performance both in School and Medical entrance exams.
- The test results will be displayed at center Notice board and a message by cell phone will be sent to the respective parents.
- Relevant study materials on the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Biology will be provided by SPIRO PRIME EDUCATION INSTITUTES.
- Only limited students are admitted per batch for better focus and control.
- Excellent faculty members with long experience will conduct classes.
- A good knowledge on the subjects is imbibed to the students.
- A book on aptitude / logical thinking will be provided as it would help students to gain confidence and overcome exam fear.
- Past 40 years model question papers, 100 thousand MCQs in a CD form will be given to all the students.
- 90 weekly tests, 18 monthly tests, 90 chapter tests, 30 unit tests, 40 mock tests, unlimited online practice of MCQs.
- Online portal accessibility for study materials and Exam.
- Repeated discussion on question papers to give confidence among students.
- Parent / student review meeting at a regular frequency.
- Welcome kit is given to all students which include books, question bank, CD, note books and a bag.
- Auditory, Visual and Kinesthetic ways of teaching are carried out to impart good knowledge on the subjects.
- Mind mapping, conceptual understanding, motivation classes will be conducted.
- A state of the art modern class rooms for a good ambience to enhance better learning atmosphere.
- Hostel, and pick up van facility are available for out station students.